Devil Fruits are mysterious fruits that give the user unique abilities when eaten, at the cost of being unable to swim. They can be found under trees randomly across the map, and are separated into 3 distinct categories: Paramecia, Logia, and Zoan.
Devil Fruits have a chance to spawn once every 1-4 hours after the server is started, and will despawn after 1 hour. The timer for the next fruit spawn will start once the Devil Fruit has been picked up or has despawned.
- If a server is started at 10:00, the fruit can spawn between 11.00 and 2:00/14:00.
- If the player then picks up the spawned Devil Fruit at 1:00, the next one can spawn between 2:00 and 5:00.
- It is entirely random when the Devil Fruit spawns in this time period, and depend on luck.
Chances & Rarities
- Common fruits have a 69.5% drop and spawn-rate.
- Rare fruits have a 26% rate, making the odds are 1/3.8
- Legendary fruits have a 4% rate, making the odds 1/25
- Mythical fruits have a 0.5% rate, making the odds 1/200
On 2x Logia Weekends (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays), Legendary and Mythical fruits have double the drop and spawn-rates, bumping them up to 8% and 1% rate respectively.
- Common fruits have a 65% rate.
- Rare fruits have a 26% rate, making the odds 1/3.8.
- Legendary have a 8% rate, making the odds 1/12.5.
- Mythical have a 1% rate, making the odds 1/100.
Alternatively, there are several other ways to gain Devil Fruits apart from spawning.
- Ship farming, in which the player destroys Marine ships. The chances are incredibly low, standing at a 1% drop rate from Caravels, and a 2% drop rate from Galleons.
- The actual rarities of the fruit rates from ship farming are doubted by many, however, there used to be a Discord server which did their own "ship analysis", which consists of them sharing every single one of their "ship farming" drops. Interpretation of this info is up to the individual player. You may access this info at this server.
- Dungeons, a type of "raid", where the player(s) defeats enemies that have a chance to drop fruits. It is required for the player(s) to get to a minimum of wave 25 in order to get a fruit. (Note: You can only get 1 devil fruit from each dungeon so doing any more than wave 25 will also lead you to getting only 1 fruit)
- Dungeons are seen as the best and most efficient way to get Devil Fruits, especially on 2X Logia Weekends.
- During the Valentine's Day event, a Cupid's Dungeon mode has been added. It is the new best method by far with high level players with good builds being able to get a fruit every 10-15 minutes.
- If you reach to wave 50 in a dungeon, you get a rare for sure (Note: going any higher than 50 won't give you more fruits or a fruit from a higher rarity.)
- Sea Serpents or Krakens can also be defeated for Devil Fruits. Sea Beasts have a 3% chance to drop a fruit, while Krakens have a 5-10% chance to drop a Devil Fruit .
This list contains Devil Fruits that are fully implemented into the game:
|Common||Suke Suke no Mi
|Common||Spin-Spin no Mi
|Common||Kilo Kilo No Mi
|Rare||Bari Bari No Mi
|Paramecia||Projectile Resistance (Skills)|
|Rare||Mero Mero no Mi
|Paramecia||All Stun Moves|
|Rare||Gomu Gomu no Mi
|Rare||Horo Horo no Mi
|Rare||Bomu Bomu no Mi
Allows for dash midair
|Legendary||Zushi Zushi no Mi
|Paramecia||+25 Hoverboard Speed
Pull for Gravity Blade's "Gravity Frenzy"
|Legendary||Gura Gura no Mi
|Paramecia||Boosts range of Bisento's "Heavy Sweep"
Does 3 slashes instead of 1 for Bisento's "Shockwave Slash"
|Legendary||Suna Suna no Mi
Increased range and stamina steal upon using hook impale
|Legendary||Hie Hie No Mi
Water Walking and Ice Skating
|Legendary||Goro Goro no Mi
More damage & reach with Golden Staff
|Legendary||Mera Mera no Mi
+30 Striker Speed
|Legendary||Magu Magu No Mi
|Legendary||Pika Pika no Mi
|Legendary||Ito Ito no Mi
|Mythical||Tori Tori No Mi, Model: Phoenix
(Bird-Bird Fruit, Model: Phoenix)
|Zoan||Moves that apply burn will heal the user 40% of the burn damage|
This list contains Devil Fruits which are not available in the actual game but have been teased before.
Every fruit on this list has been, at one point in development, at least partially programmed or modeled.
There are currently 9 publicly teased, unreleased Devil Fruits.
The game's creator, Phoeyu, likes to scrap things and remake them, so all these could possibly be remade completely before release, especially if not teased recently.
Teased Devil Fruits:
|Mochi Mochi no Mi
|Mythical||Special Paramecia||Almost finished/finished, releasing in update 5.|
|Nikyu Nikyu no Mi
|Legendary||Paramecia||Almost finished/finished, releasing in update 5.|
|Kage Kage No Mi
|???||Paramecia||Almost finished/finished, releasing in update 5.|
|Bara Bara No Mi
|Rare||Paramecia||Originally hinted about being added with 2 Sword Style, but still unreleased.|
|Ope Ope no Mi
|Legendary||Paramecia||Partially finished, won't come for a while according to Benere.|
|Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard
(Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Leopard)
|Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu
(Human-Human Fruit, Model: Buddha)
|Mythical||Mythical Zoan||Almost finished, if not fully finished. However, due to being old, it might be reworked|
|Uo Uo No Mi, Model: Seiryu
(Fish-Fish Fruit, Model: Azure Dragon)
|Mythical||Mythical Zoan||Only modeled|
|Doru Doru No Mi