Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The model looks like a slightly carved purple sphere-shaped fruit with a brown stem.
|E||Gomu-Gomu no Pistol||15 Devil Fruit Mastery||20 Stamina||A long-ranged punch propelled by the user's elastic rubber consistency. Can stop mid-air if held.|
|R||Gomu-Gomu no Balloon||25 Devil Fruit Mastery||45 Stamina||A technique that inflates the user with air, temporarily enhancing defense, reducing damage, and negating stuns and knockback. Can't stop mid-air.|
|T||Gomu-Gomu no Rocket||35 Devil Fruit Mastery||45 Stamina||The user stretches both arms to grab any surface before retracting and flinging themselves airborne. Can stop mid-air if held.|
|Z||Gomu-Gomu no Bazooka||50 Devil Fruit Mastery||50 Stamina||A stretched, two-handed block-breaking palm strike focused on knocking the enemy back. Can stop mid-air if held.|
|X||Gomu-Gomu no Gatling||60 Devil Fruit Mastery||4 Stamina per punch 45 punches (180 stamina total)||A swift barrage of close-ranged stretched punches. Cant stop mid-air.|
|C||Gomu-Gomu no Rifle||85 Devil Fruit Mastery||100 Stamina||The user twists his arm back and performs a strong block-breaking spinning punch attack.|
|Type "gear 2" (May be changed)||Gear Second||NOT IN GAME YET||?||A temporary mode that turns all previous moves into "Jet" versions, which are much faster and stronger.|
|Type "gear 4" (May be changed)||Gear Fourth: Bounce Man||NOT IN GAME YET||?||A temporary mode that increases the user's defense and changes Gomu-Gomu's move set to a 'Gear 4th' variation.|
- Most moves deal great damage
- Gomu-Gomu no Pistol has good range and can be used to snipe opponents.
- Pistol also has a really low cooldown, making it very good to spam against krakens or sea beasts.
- Gomu-Gomu no Bazooka has a fairly large hitbox and breaks block
- Gomu-Gomu no Balloon can reflect cannonballs, rockets, and certain fruits' projectiles
- Gomu-Gomu no Rocket allows for extremely good and fast ground mobility
- Gomu-Gomu no Gatling dealing extremely high dmg, with a max of 19 dmg with Buso V2 and having around 45 hits. That deals a whopping 855 damage!
- Has little to no combos, since the moves are meant to be combo enders
- Despite becoming rubber, you don't actually become immune to electricity. You also aren't immune to guns (without balloon).
- Requires a decent amount of stat points into fruit to be viable (at least 400
- Balloon is mostly useless other than for the Fishman swim technique.
Tips & Tactics
- The Fishman swim technique is where you use Balloon with Fishman. If you jump in the water you can travel at decent speeds.
- In Dungeons, you can easily defeat enemies by staying in the middle, then jumping and holding Bazooka, since it block-breaks and one shots.
- You can also use Gum Gum Rifle on the boss from 5-15, and then use Gatling, which can deal around 950 damage. on the double bosses, you can use Rifle and focus on one, then get the other.
- DahNoob is the one who animated it. Benere is the one who made it's meshes.
- Phoeyu showed this fruit off in a video on June 9th, 2021 in a 1v1.
- Gomu is one of the few fruits where Busoshoku Haki increases the damage of its attacks.
- The damage cap for Gomu is at 695 skill points into devil fruit.
- The icon used for Devil Fruits is actually a silhouette of Gomu's fruit model.