The fruit looks like a shattered transparent blue-ish pineapple, with shard-like tips and a shatter effect inside. The stem looks like it's made out of glass.
Gura-Gura is great for PvP, as all moves block-break. However, it falls short in PvE due to the long cooldowns and lack of devastating damage outputs.
|E||Shock Punch||20 Devil Fruit Mastery||30 Stamina||The user punches the air, sending an extremely powerful and fast shockwave ball, devastating the opponents. This move block-breaks, however it does knockback.|
|R||Come AT me!||65 Devil Fruit Mastery||45 Stamina||The player postures for a counter, and if hit during this posture the user will blink behind the opponent and deal a devastating block-breaking slam.|
|Z||Head Crusher||45 Devil Fruit Mastery||35 Stamina||The user grabs their opponent and slams them towards the ground. Afterward, the user performs a punch and then two kicks on the head. block-breaker|
|X||Blast Clutcher||80 Devil Fruit Mastery||78 initial stamina, 249 fully charged||The player imbues their hands with shockwave energy and slams the ground, dealing a massive block-breaker AoE damage. The longer you charge the bigger the range and damage.|
|C||Sea Quake||115 Devil Fruit Mastery||125 Stamina||The user powerfully cracks the air, sending tremors towards the sea which causes two massive tidal waves to form from each sides. When used, it does a short block-able stun. Both of the waves block-break.|
- Good for PvP due to the fact that all moves have high damage, and because it has a counter.
- Every single move is a block-breaker, except the first part of Sea Quake.
- Blast Clutcher can one-shot or do insane damage if charged up for a while.
- Head Crusher can be extremely useful for boss raids as the grabbed enemy is still vulnerable to damage while the animation plays (very useful with moves like Pika's Light Ray).
- Sea Quake has the highest AoE in the game.
- Most of the moves cannot be cancelled during their casts.
- Changes Bisento's Shockwave Slash to 3 slashes instead of 1, and also increases the range of Heavy Sweep. (Could also be a con due to splitting it's damage in 3, and if you don't land all 3, you don't get the full damage from what 1 would give without Gura.)
- Great Combo potential.
- Good for dungeons (When with a partner)
- Decent cooldowns
- Not the best fruit for farming.
- Sea Quakes waves will not affect some places too high, or some place too low. Like the Land of the Sky or Fishman Island, for example.
- No mobility moves at all.
- Short ranged.
- Small amount of moves.
- Not the best for ship farming.
- Below average at kraken/ sea beast farming.
- Slow moves, and easy to dodge
Tips & Tricks
- Due to the fact that Gura has a relatively high stamina cost for all moves, putting most of your stat points into Devil Fruit Mastery and a decent amount in Stamina is a great choice for a Gura-based stat build.
- The player's main source of damage in PvP should be Shock Punch and Head Crusher.
- When hitting Sea Quake and stunning the opponent, an easy combo is Head Crusher, then Blast Clutcher, which added up with the waves deals around 600-700 damage in Arena mode.
- 4 M1's (holding space) + Head Crusher + Blast Clutcher is a widely popular combo with Gura as it is a true combo.
- Sea Quake has a stun when it is casted which true combos into Head Crusher. This is an easy way to ensure that your waves will hit your opponent.
- Every ability has a form of knockback in it; use accordingly.
- You can use this to cheese Crab King Cho very easily (and it's a pretty good exp farm). You can do this by standing on the second level of the rocks near the entrance and spamming your Shock Punch and Sea Quake